In Excel, you can easily insert, rename, and delete worksheets in your workbook.
Insert a worksheet
- Select the New Sheet plus icon at the bottom of the workbook.
- Or, select Home > Insert > Insert Sheet.
- Or, press Shift+F11.
Delete a worksheet
- Right-click the Sheet tab and select Delete.
- Or, select the sheet, and then select Home > Delete > Delete Sheet.
Rename a worksheet
- Double-click the sheet name on the Sheet tab to quickly rename it.
- Or, right-click on the Sheet tab, click Rename, and type a new name.
Move a worksheet
- To move the tab to the end, right-click the Sheet tab then Move or Copy > (move to end) > OK .
- Or, click and drag to tab to any spot.