Teach Yourself VISUALLY Excel 2016
- Length: 352 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Visual
- Publication Date: 2015-10-19
- ISBN-10: 1119074738
- ISBN-13: 9781119074731
See your way to Excel spreadsheet stardom with this visual guide If you’re always hearing about the cool things Excel can do, here’s your chance to see how to do them!Teach Yourself Visually Excel offers you a straightforward visual approach to working with the newest version of the world’s leading spreadsheet program. Packed with visually rich tutorials and step-by-step instructions that will help you take your Excel skills to new heights, this friendly and approachable guide will have you creating, editing, and manipulating Excel spreadsheets in no time! Excel can seem daunting, but with Teach Yourself Visually Excel, you’ll quickly and painlessly learn how to perform dozens of tasks, including creating spreadsheets and charts, filtering and sorting data, working with PivotTables, and so much more. Covering the latest additions and changes to the newest version of Excel, a series of easy-to-follow, full-color tutorials helps you to excel at working with Excel!
- Tutorials and step-by-step screenshots make lessons easy to follow and understand
- Helps you grasp the basic functions of Excel and beyond
- Walks you through Excel s new features
- Clearly demonstrates how to organize, present, analyze, and chart data with Excel Whether you’ve never used Excel or just need to brush up on its new features, Teach Yourself Visually Excel will be the dog-eared resource you’ll turn to again and again.
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Working with Ranges Chapter 2: Working with Range Names Chapter 3: Formatting Excel Ranges Chapter 4: Building Formulas Chapter 5: Manipulating Worksheets Chapter 6: Dealing with Workbooks Chapter 7: Formatting Workbooks Chapter 8: Importing Data into Excel Chapter 9: Printing Workbooks Chapter 10: Working with Tables Chapter 11: Analyzing Data Chapter 12: Visualizing Data with Charts Chapter 13: Adding Worksheet Graphics Chapter 14: Collaborating with Others