The smart way to learn Excel 2013—one step at a time!
Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to manage, analyze, and present data with Excel 2013. With Step by Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you them! Includes downloadable practice files and companion eBook.
Discover how to:
- Work with Excel 2013 in touch mode
- Write formulas, create macros, and organize data
- Present data visually and add images to worksheets
- Consolidate multiple sets of data into a single workbook
- Analyze data using the Quick Analysis Lens
- Collaborate with colleagues and present workbooks online
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Getting started with Excel 2013 Chapter 2: Working with data and Excel tables Chapter 3: Performing calculations on data Chapter 4: Changing workbook appearance Chapter 5: Focusing on specific data by using filters Chapter 6: Reordering and summarizing data Chapter 7: Combining data from multiple sources Chapter 8: Analyzing data and alternative data sets Chapter 9: Creating charts and graphics Chapter 10: Using PivotTables and PivotCharts Chapter 11: Printing worksheets and charts Chapter 12: Working with macros and forms Chapter 13: Working with other Office programs Chapter 14: Collaborating with colleagues